Sunday, March 20, 2011

Re-Inventing the site

This is now going to be dedicated to hopefully welcoming the Windows Phone 7 to Japan.
I want all the information, all the videos, all the ads, all the reviews I can possibly find to inform and prepare myself for what is hopefully a done-deal for bringing the best phone OS to Japan.
Why I think it is only a matter of time:
  • My first Zune 30 was at least compatible specifically with the Japanese radio spectrum.
  • The introduction of the HD brought support for Asian fonts and new new UI that I am convinced was more a proving ground for a potential phone OS than an end-all PMP.
  • The expansion of the XBox services in Japan and the inclusion of the Zune video Marketplace signals MS's intent to follow through with a new device, hopefully this year, in Japan.
  • The Nokia/Microsoft alliance announced in February promises potentially new and exciting devices supported by one of the world's largest mobile phone names.

So here it is. I am ready to hitch my wagon to the EnterConnected wagon to view the exciting things I think they know are in the offing.

No comments: