Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Office 13 Consumer Preview

Wow! I am so far loving the Office 2013 Consumer Preview. It will be interesting to see how this all interfaces soon.

However, it did bring up a ton of issues when I went to install...just like the post below. I am curious who is running the show at Microsoft Japan. Perhaps the whole thing is down the toilet.
  • Japan was not included in the list of countries to install (Worldwide English)
  • To actually install required following the link for "if your country is not listed here"
From there, I said, "Bag it" and installed from the US. This all amazes me and seems to play into a meme that Japan has no interest in actually joining the rest of the world.

So, Microsoft Japan, (not that you are listening), quit tweeting about Windows 8. Quit tweeting about Office 13/15. Quit tweeting about Windows phone. Put up or shut up, because I think you deserve your current position: left in the dust.

No comments: